1. Where is CooTek headquartered?
9F, T2, No.16, LANE 399, Xinlong Road, Minhang District
People's Republic of China
2. When did CooTek list itself on NYSE?
CooTek became a publicly listed company in September 2018.
3. Where is CooTek stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
CooTek’s ADSs trade on the NYSE under the ticker ‘CTK’.
4. Who is CooTek’s legal counsel?
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
5. Who is CooTek’s independent auditing firm?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
6. How many ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
One ADS represents 50 Class A ordinary shares.
7. When does CooTek’s fiscal year end?